A History of Quality Products and Services
Kugler Company was founded in 1924 by Carl Kugler as a small service station in Culbertson, Nebraska. His primary goal was to always provide the highest level of service to his customers—his friends and neighbors. That philosophy still holds true today as the very foundation of our company.
Over time, Kugler Company expanded to serve not only our friends in Southwest Nebraska, but also into Western Kansas, Eastern Colorado and eventually into the surrounding states of the Midwest. Today, Kugler is well established as a regional manufacturer and supplier of quality liquid fertilizer products, shipping product coast to coast by truck and rail.
We continue to develop innovative fertilizers, such as our recent KQXRN™, a 28% Slow Release Nitrogen product, in which we are one of the few actual producers of this product in the United States. This is a key component of our lawncare and agricultural specialty products.
Efficiency, specialization, initiative, attention to detail and teamwork have been the key components to achieving this growth. These factors have come together to form a company whose products are marketed across the country through a variety of local, regional and national distributors. As late Chairman of the Board R.D. Kugler noted, "Though the divisions represent a variety of endeavors, each one focuses on one main goal: Quality service to the customer." That tradition has been handed down three generations and continues to well represent the foundation that keeps Kugler a leader in the industry.